Learn the fine art of writing beautifully
by applying specific tools and rules -
no matter what your handwriting looks like.
In today's digital environment of emails and text messages, sending handwritten notes and invitations really shows you care, and helps you stand out from the crowd. But many of us may have forgotten our cursive skills, and some may never have been taught.
Whether you're getting married, want to impress your boss, or use this skill for letters to your friends and family, this class will help you unwind from your hectic schedule. Take some time to collect your thoughts, and learn to write beautifully and with intention.
What we'll cover:
- Brief history of Copperplate, its tools, and characteristics
- Setting up your practice for success
- Basic letterforms and component strokes
- Lowercase and uppercase alphabet
- Numbers and punctuation
- Critiquing your own work & Troubleshooting
and receive two months of free Skillshare membership, or sign up for my email updates to get first dibs on in-person workshop dates.